If you are a user of Coinbase wallet, then you must be aware of the fact that it comes in the form of a wallet extension as well as a mobile-friendly application. However, these are all digital platforms and you are sure to catch issues during your journey with these platforms. So, being a Coinbase wallet user, if you have ever come across issues related to the Coinbase extension, then you are probably looking for fixes for the same.
Well, it is pretty easy to get rid of issues if you know the correct procedure for the same. On the other hand, if you do not know what to do, then this could lead to more issues.
Therefore, to help you out in this situation, we are going to give you a thorough overview of some of the common ways to get the issue resolved.
Reasons why the extension is not working
The improper working of a Coinbase extension could be caused due to several reasons and some of the popular reasons for the same are as follows:
- Your device's firmware is outdated
- The Coinbase extension that is already installed has become outdated
- Your browser is outdated or you have activated a VPN service over it
- If you are using it with a hardware wallet, then there could be a problem with the wallet device as well
Resolutions to fix the problem
- The first and foremost thing that you can do is uninstall and re-install the extension
- If you are a hardware device with the same, unplug and re-plug it
- Additionally, what you can do is update the firmware, your desktop browser, or the extension
- If you are using a VPN service, please disable it for a while and then try to use the extension again
As you can probably see, getting rid of the Coinbase wallet extension issue was not a big deal. By performing some basic troubleshooting techniques, you will be able to start using the extension once again. For smooth working of the wallet, make sure the internet connection that you are using on your device is speedy. Also, you can contact the support team if the issue does not get resolved with these tips.